Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Life Planning provides person-centered support planning to assist both children and adults to use a Consumer Directed Community Support Waiver to achieve the highest level of functioning possible.
Our Method Includes:
- A personal meeting with Waiver recipients, family members, care providers and friends (anyone a client feels would be beneficial and chooses to include).
- Developing a person-centered budget plan to best utilize waiver funds to increase independence and provide resources not otherwise available.
- Work with client's County Social Worker and Fiscal Entity to ensure the plan follows state and county guidelines.
- Act as a ongoing resource for knowledge and act as an advocate when needed.
- Assist with coordinating Individualized Education Plans (IEP's), Teachers, Physicians, Therapists, Camp Staff and associated care providers to ensure common goal achievement.
- Monitor expense reports throughout the year to ensure the budget is utilized appropriately and adaptations are made when needed to meet changing client needs.